PRODID:-//ABC Corporation//NONSGML My Product//EN

From: Bryce Nesbitt <bryce1@obviously.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:11:11 -0800
To: ietf-calsify@osafoundation.org, RDF Calendar <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>

Suggestion for improvement:

The PRODID filed is used inconsistently through the iCal spec.  No
wonder: it is unclear how the string should be put together.  While
referencing ISO 9070 is OK, that's a challenging specification to look
up.  A summary in the iCal spec would help.

I just checked the October 2006 draft, and this section is unchanged
from the original.

                            -Bryce Nesbitt