Re: on hCalendar, GRDDL, and RDF Calendar

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:04:32 +0200
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Calendar <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>

On 7/25/05, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> FYI...

Very nice.

Quick question Dan, re. GRDDL [1] with XMDP [2]:

How do you propose putting the GRDDL triple (the pointer to which XSLT
to use on instances docs) into XMDP docs?

I'm guessing that XMDP takes <meta> tags happily, so are we looking at
one of those together with a
<link rel="transformation" href="..." />?

Just wanted to see if this was reasonable & the easiest approach.
Tantek's been very positive about using profile URIs etc, i.e.
providing the hooks needed for GRDDLing. But I'm not sure the typical
microformat designer/implementer will see the potential, so treading
lightly and keeping their overhead to a minimum is probably a good
idea.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec