RE: [Ietf-calsify] Re: Google Speculation, but interesting

Hi Cameron,

--On February 27, 2005 7:04:13 PM -0800 Cameron Stillion
<camerost@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:

> While I appreciate the semantic difference between these two application
> verbs - most users are not quite that savvy. The result? Most of the ics
> files published to apple.com (and icalshare.com) are NOT of the
> Export... flavor - and that means most people are not including what is
> needed for interop.  You must admit it is at least user unintuitive, and
> at worst a little sloppy.

Sure - if they 'publish' invalid iCalendar data then that is a real interop
problem. Hopefully someone has complained to them about it and they will
fix it...

--
Cyrus Daboo