RDF Calendar report to SemWeb IG next week?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:34:56 -0600
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>

Hi Libby and everybody,

I don't know how many of you know that DanBri is finishing
up an agenda for a Semantic Web Interest Group meeting next
week; it currently says:

"[tues am] www-rdf-calendar Task Force [w/ Libby Miller; @@+Dan
Connolly] 20-30mins ...status/plans/outcomes? declare victory? can we
show RDF adding value here? (use this as an example of IG/WG
collaboration?)"

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/meetings/tp2004.html
$Date: 2004/02/23 19:28:32 $

I was hoping to put together some slides, but my week is now
filling up, and it doesn't look good.

Also, I need to be at another meeting on Tuesday.

So... Libby, anybody else, any thoughts?

see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?