RE: changing timezones

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:18:15 -0500 (EST)
To: "Stuart D. Draper" <sdraper@mitre.org>
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Hello Stuart,

this sounds like a good thing, but I don't use Outlook so it might not work
for me. On the other hand it would be good if I could ensure compatibility
with it. Are you collecting information as ical files, or extracting it from
other formats (or does Outlook use a different format - excuse my ignorance

Many thanks for your response

Charles McCathieNevile