Re: Apple iCal updated

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:15:20 +0100 (BST)
To: Olivier Gutknecht <olivierg@apple.com>
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Ol, this is very cool indeed, especially the use of the url field,
the timezone additions (which I need to look at properly once my
laptop is fixed) and the fact that I can now sync my P800 phone with my
calendar - wonderful!

congratulations :)

One issue that came up on the mozilla-calendar list is that more than
one Vcalendar object per file imported is not handled:

sorry to nitpick...