Re: formatting calendars for display

The difficulty which phpicalendar has and any other solution would have
is the function which takes a local time and a timezone name like
America/New_York and
generates from it the time in Z.

Do you have that in python?

There also seemed to be a difference between iCalendar from evolution
and from iCal,
in that evolution writes the timezone definition in the calendar file,
the latter just uses a name.

timbl