Re: Comments on yesterday's IRC Chat

Good thoughts.

I don't think the libical ics files would be more than a start at an
iCalendar suite of test cases, but it would be a start. However, I sent
a notice of the next IRC chat to the libical mailing list.

I think there are several projects using a variation of the libical
libraries, KDE? and Evolution in addition to Mozilla comes to mind.

!!! on your class Paul. I wanted to redo the Mozilla calendar to use an
RDF datasource so it could do even more with XUL etc. When they are
ready for the following semester, have them put Mozilla datasources into
OpenOffice.org :-)

Gary