RE: Question/Anomaly regarding LOCATION in iCal

Gary,
	Thanks for the response - you've just made me realise that I
kinda made a mistake, though actually the problem remains.  If you use
an XML only representation then what you describe makes sense.  When I
took a second look at the ontology I realised that I'd mixed up
"properties" and "parameters"; LOCATION is an iCalendar:Property,
whereas ALTREP and LANGUAGE are iCalendar:parameters.

So they are different... or rather not.  I checked the definition of
Parameter and Property within the iCalendar ontology, and both are
derived as subclasses of rdfs:Property.

So my two questions to the community remain:
 * is it valid within RDF to have a property of a property?
 * as the range of LOCATION, should the ontology refer to a TEXT concept
or a GEO concept (or both - currently it only refers to TEXT)?

	Terry

Terry R. Payne, PhD.      | http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~trp/index.html
University of Southampton | Voice / Fax: 023 8059 6680 / 023 8059 2865
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK | Email: terry@acm.org / trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk