Re: Minutes from Wednesday's meeting (fwd)

Hi Gary!

Don't worry about the calendar notes - they're not finished yet, and
I'll send a ping round when they are (this week, fingers crossed)

About mailing lists, are you on the Mozilla list for RDF stuff
(mozilla-rdf@mozilla.org)? If it's specific questions about Mozilla and
RDF, there is a good place. Otherwise www-rdf-interest@w3.org
(archives: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest)is a
good place, and also the RDF interest group IRC channel (see
http://rdfig.xmlhack.com).

Hope that helps,

cheers

Libby