Re: Minutes from Wednesday's meeting (fwd)

:-)

I'm really really behind and have not looked at the notes from the RDF calendar workshop or worked on RDF and xCal or all the other things I plan on doing when I get around to it. however...

I'm working with Mozilla and starting to actually use rdf. Is there a mailing list that I can ask getting started questions? I would ask a few here, but they are not calendar related, more input on using rdf.

Thanks,

Gary