Hello World

From: Devraj Mukherjee <devraj@eternitytechnologies.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:45:11 +1100
To: <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>

Hello Everyone,

I am UNIX and Mac OS X developer who is interested in this community because
I am looking designing a personal information management which is compatible
with Palm OS and Nokia mobile phone data. I would be interested in building
support for the RDF Calendar specification as well.

Can anyone please pass on any interesting URLs that you might think is
appropriate for a beginer in this community. Looking forward to some
interesting discussions.

Thanks.

Devraj