Re: Hello World

So this is an opportunity for me to plug the report of the SWAD-Europe
calendar workshop, which is now complete:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/dev_workshop_report_2/

and contains lots of urls that might be helpful, as well as usecases,
tools and FAQs.

In addition, we have scheduled an irc chat at 8pm GMT (sorry,
Europeans) on Thursday to talk about some of the issues raised

http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2002/12/11/2002-12-11.html#1039636274.041886

so do come along and lurk or chat, or read the logs afterwards if you
can't get to irc.

http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/
irc://irc.openprojects.net:6667/rdfig
http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfig/