Re: existing software?

From: Seth Cohn <seth@euglug.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:21:57 -0700
To: <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
> After a scheduling 'conflict' between 2 local
> techy events that drew on some of the same
> audience,  I'd like to create a web based
> calendar that various authorized people can enter
> events into, with a simple RSS/RDF output so that
> say the next 10 events will be listed with a
> time/description.

found one after much looking...

http://www.cyberweavers.com/download/cybercalendar.html

loads of nice features, AND it has a calendar->rss script included.
The script only outputs the day's events but it's a simple enough perl
script doing a SQL query, so no reason it can't be changed to grab the next
10 events instead.