existing software?

From: Seth Cohn <seth@euglug.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:11:55 -0700
To: <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
After a scheduling 'conflict' between 2 local
techy events that drew on some of the same
audience,  I'd like to create a web based
calendar that various authorized people can enter
events into, with a simple RSS/RDF output so that
say the next 10 events will be listed with a
time/description.

A quick scan of existing calendar/groupware software has lead me to
believe none currently will do it.  I'm on the PHPGroupware mailing list
and I've suggested to them that this might a worthwhile addition.

If such a program is already existing, let me know
please.  We want to create a local (and not so
local) calendar that all of the participating
organizations can import via RDF into their own
websites.

Seth