RE: RDF Calendar todo list

From: David King <david.king@commnav.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:59:11 -0400
To: "RDF Calendar" <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
What I would like to see come out of this work is something that can be used
with an RSS 1.0 iCalendar module.  Hopefully this can be kept in mind during
the current process.

For the last few months I've been thinking about the syndication of events.
The syndication of headlines has already proved itself to be quite cool and
I thought the model translated well over to events.  Ultimately, I would
like to be able to subscribe to an event feed and have the events show up in
my calendar user agent.

-David King