Re: Ancestors and siblings

From: Donald Spaeth <donald@spaeth.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:13:23 +0100
To: "Michael Rys" <mrys@microsoft.com>, <www-ql@w3.org>

Michael,
My source was Michael Brundage's new book on XQuery, pp. 68-69.  However, I
had not appreciated the finer points of the distinction between XQuery 1.0
and XPath 2.0, and XQuery was my main concern.  In any case, I am glad to
learn that they aren't as gone as I had feared.  Thanks to Jan for the
pointer to full-axis feature.

Cheers,
Don