JavaCC/XQuery grammar article at developerWorks

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:15:32 -0800
To: <www-ql@w3.org>

IBM's developerWorks website has just gone live with part I of a two-part
article I've written on "JavaCC, parse trees, and the XQuery grammar" :
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/. I wait for the experts to
comment with some minor trepidation since I'm far from an expert, but
hopefully there's information there that will be useful to those who know
even less than I do! :-)

The first part is an introduction to parsing using JavaCC and doesn't have
any XQuery content --that comes in the followup piece on JJTree that should
be out within the week.  If anyone has comments on either of the articles,
I'd be interested in hearing them.

Best,
Howard