regarding query o/p

From: lalitha b <lalitha_bb@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:28:37 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-ql@w3.org, massimo@w3.org

I am working on optimizing the logical plan generated
by xquery.I need a o/p format or logical plan of
xquery which i can consider as i/p in my project for
optimizing and generating a physical query plan.I will
be optimizing using AT&T algebra.pls send me the o/p
for different queries like quering using join
operation,select operation,projection etc.

Thanks
lalitha banda

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com