RE: Variable Declaration in Query Prolog

At 02:02 PM 2/6/2002 -0800, Michael Rys wrote:
>Function libraries do not need set of variables to be passed. Function
>libraries provide functions that have parameters.
>
>I think you talk about something else...

Here is one example: I wrote a function library for querying RDF. Almost
every function in that library needed to be able to reference a common set
of assertions. I had to pass the assertions into every function as a
parameter, but first I had to normalize them, so referring to the source
was not appropriate.

This kind of structural issue keeps coming up with other function libraries
that I write.

Jonathan