Wrox Early Adopter XQuery Project

From: Dan Maharry <danm@wrox.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:43:07 +0100
To: "'www-ql@w3.org'" <www-ql@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'd like to announce that Wrox Press is looking to produce and release its
first book on the XQuery specification. Based around the current set of
working drafts for XQuery, it will cover the genesis and details of these
specs, the various implementations of the working drafts that currently
exist for various platforms and what may lie ahead for XQuery as itmoves
toward Recommendation status.

If you'd like to contribute to this project as author or reviewer or just
like to know more, please send a mail to danm@wrox.com and davidm@wrox.com
and we'll send you a copy of the current spec for the book and get cracking.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dan

Dan Maharry
Early Adopter Books, Wrox Press Ltd