Re: Wrox Early Adopter XQuery Project

Hi,

I hope you don't mind another mail on this subject; it will be the last one
anyway :-)

We are still look for an author, who has experience with any of the Java
implementations of XQuery, (SoftwareAG's QuiP or Fatdog's XQEngine) to write

one chapter for us.

If you have any experience in this area and might be interested in writing
this
 chapter, please contact either benh@wrox.com or danm@wrox.com.

Thanks

Ben