Re: First public Working Draft of W3C XML Query Language

From: Bob Kline <bkline@rksystems.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:13:35 -0500 (EST)
To: Jonathan Robie <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
cc: www-ql@w3.org
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Jonathan Robie wrote:

Thanks, Jonathan.  I'm looking at http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery, and if
I'm reading this correctly it appears that the draft recommendation
supports queries against individual documents as well as collections of
documents.  However, unless I've missed some of the juicy bits, it seems
a bit vague on how to specify the latter (that is, a query against a
collection of XML documents).  Could you nudge me toward the part of the
recommendation I should be reading to find the details for specifying a
query against more than one XML document?

Many thanks.

Bob Kline