[Draft] Test Assertion Guide

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:13:20 +0900
Cc: "Lynne S. Rosenthal" <lsr@email.nist.gov>, Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
To: www-qa@w3.org

Hi,

I have produced an Editor's draft version for the Test Assertion Guide
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/test-assertion-guide

Please review the documents which is mainly an outline for now. I
will add comments and/or issues when they arrive.

* Lynne, Thanks for drafting the Status section.

* Patrick, Lynne,
To move on, I will propose that we create an editing template so
people can contribute on different parts.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***