Re: Validator "tip of the day" proposal

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:31:26 +0900
Cc: www-qa@w3.org
To: nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de

Hi Frank,

On 24 Apr 2006, at 02:08, Frank Ellermann wrote:

> Maybe you can use http://xyzzy/webhop.info/w3c/colour.html as
> "tip" (also
> attached). Some links in your "tip" template are relative, and if I
> force
> http://www.w3.org/ as base URL the fragments don't work, therefore
> I left
> it as is with a few broken links to images and style sheets.

Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks for your work.

I've added your tip as a draft at:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/color_bgfg

it's a bit close to the existing tip "If You Pick One Color, Pick
Them All" though
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/color
but maybe the different approaches are enough to have two tips...

In any case, this should  probably be reviewed by the content
accessibility people.
Karl, would you contact them and ask for a review?

Cheers,
--
olivier