Re: Minutes of QA IG chairs - Meeting - 2006-04-05

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:35:33 -0400
To: www-qa@w3.org

I did send a response [1] on "Metadata Schema in RDF" on 20 March 2006.

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2006Mar/0029.html

># Metadata Schema Document
>
>Dom has [sent to the mailing list][1] a draft of a schema for the
>[test metadata document][4].
>
>* [Metadata Schema in n3][2]
>* [Metadata Schema in RDF][3]

>The document has to be reviewed by
>
>* Patrick Curran - Deadline: 2006-04-11
>* Snorre
>* Tim

On "Test Assertions", I've prepared some initial comments, and can post
complete review by 21 April 2006
(I'll be out on vacation week of April 10-14 2006)

># Test Assertions Dummy Guide
>
>Karl has published the [Test Assertion draft][5] in the dated space
>in HTML. We still don't know about the status of this, and we didn't
>receive comments from
>
>* Snorre
>* Patrick - Deadline: 2006-04-11
>* Tim
>
>The document will be put with public access.
>
>[5]: http://www.w3.org/2006/03/test-assertion-guide.html [Member Only]

On "CSS Validator resources", do you want me to raise this with the CSSWG?

># CSS Validator resources
>
>Patrick has started to explore the possibility of resources for the
>CSS Validator (java) and it seems it's on the positive side for now.
>There are licensing issues. Patrick will discuss with Olivier about
>it and give an abstract on progress.

On "Specification Reviews", when the WCAG2.0 Last Call WD is published, I
can review it, since
there have been quite a few changes from WCAG1.0..