Re: QA: Good CSS class names

Le mar 09/03/2004 à 16:53, Sybren Stüvel a écrit :
> > hence the review period for it starts today. If anybody has comments on
> > it, please send it before March 23rd
>
> What will happen with the comments? Do I incorporate them myself, and send in
> the new draft?

Ideally, after the 2 weeks period, you would send an updated version of
the tip incorporating the feedback received, and we would put it in
production.

Alternatively, if the required changes are simple enough, Olivier
Théreaux or I can take care of incorporating it in the published draft,
as long as you agree with the proposed changes (since you remain the
author of the document).

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org