Re: Looking for tips and help for an XKMS CR test suite

Hello Mary,

Thanks for the pointers. I pointed the WG to your message.

There are some interesting ideas and things that I had not thought
about before.

I'm trying to see if there is some kind of SOAP or Web Services
test engine that we could adapt to run our tests, because XKMS
is a protocol that runs over SOAP.

In all cases, thanks for your advice, because it will help us start
with the right foot. We'll contact you again, once we digest it :)

-jose