Re: [qaframe-spec] What is an implementation?

Le ven 05/09/2003 à 01:29, Bjoern Hoehrmann a écrit :
> I would appreciate if the Specification Guidelines require that all
> requirements of a specification are directly bound to a class of product

I think it already does so:
- CP 2.1 -> " A specification MUST list the classes of product for which
it defines conformance requirements; [...]"
- CP 2.2 -> "The specification MUST define the conformance requirements
for each class of product identified in checkpoint 2.1."

(in the WG version,
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/08/qaframe-spec#Gd-identify-what-conform)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM