LC comment for SpecGL : 'CP 9.3 '

From: by way of the Lastcall Form <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:38 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Here is a last call comment from Lynne Rosenthal (lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov)
on QA Framework : Specifications Guidelines (and Examples and Techniques)
received by the LC form system.

Submitted on behalf of: Ian Jacobs
Comment type: Substantive
The comment applies to: "9.3 Prevent extensions from contradicting the specification."
Comment title: CP 9.3

Comment:
I think checkpoint 9.3 should be deleted. I think that it's straightforward that if the spec says "A" and someone else says "not A," then anyone that does "not A" doesn't conform.

Proposed resolution :

]]

--
This comment was submitted through the lastCall form system,
designed by Martin Duerst and Adapted for the QAWG by Olivier Thereaux.