Re: profiles/modules/levels

Hi Mark,
One concern I have about this explanation is that a spec author
may not regard a DoV as being an extension. If a new-DoV [to use
 Lofton's word] is engineered into the spec from the early days then
I think that the authors would be confused if we told them that it
counted as an extension.
Even though I'm closer to SpecGL than many spec author's may ever be
I still find this argument a subtle one, even though it seems
technically good.

-Andrew