"week(s) in QA" - request for feedback

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:54:02 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

QAIG,

As you may have noticed, the "week(s) in QA", first planned to be
biweekly, is not keeping its promises in terms of frequency.

In a month, during the next face-to-face meeting, we'll evaluate this
service and decide whether we will continue it ("revive" might be a
better word).

It would be interesting to get opinions and feedback from the Interest
Group on this topic. The poor frequency should not be taken into account
for this feedback:

Provided that the "week in QA" be frequent (bi-weekly) and look like
http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/07/weekinqa-20020715, do you think it is a
valuable service? What do you like/dislike about it? Would you volunteer
to be a weekinQA editor?

Thanks.

--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C