Does the QA's RSS news feed work

From: Brian Kelly <b.kelly@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:57:40 -0000
To: www-qa@w3.org

I added the W3C's QA RSS news feed to a couple of my RSS viewers shortly
after it was released.  However it has never worked :-(

I've used the Feedreader RSS viewer and also the web-based RSSXpress
tool at
http://rssxpress.ukoln.ac.uk/

Interestingly when I view the file:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Overview.rss
in Opera 6.0 and Netscape 7.0 it is displayed in a formatted way whereas
RSS files which work in my RSS clients are not formatted when I view
them in a Web browser.

Could this be because RSS viewers can't handle the XML stylesheet:
<?xml-stylesheet href="http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/style.css"
type="text/css"?>

The RSS validator at
http://aggregator.userland.com/validator
likes the file although the output from:
http://www.ldodds.com/rss_validator/1.0/validator.html
is ambiguous.

It's not clear to be if this is a bug in the RSS parser or in the PSS
spec.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brian