thoughts on Framework: Proc & Ops

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:53:14 -0500
To: <www-qa@w3.org>
Hmm... I was thinking that it may be helpful (to the reader) to preface the
Guidelines with a paragraph explaining that the Guidelines (and checkpoints)
are organized into two areas: (1) those related to planning and strategy -
plans for including QA test materials, determining deliverables, statements
in the charter, finding out if anyone else is doing something or interested
in collaboration, leverage what is being done, how the WG is going to
proceed, etc. and (2) infrastructure stuff - identifying a lead and/or
TS-subgroup, setting up a mail exploder, creating a  TS-process document,
specify how contributions can be made, etc.  Basically, this is how the
guidelines are already organized and I think all the guidelines fit into one
of these categories.

-lynne