Re: W3C Unified Glossary/Dictionary : gathering requirements

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:49:31 +0100
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org, www-qa@w3.org, stefan@mintert.com
Hello Olivier!

Sounds well!

If You like to include my German dict into your work, feel free to do
that.
http://www.schumacher-netz.de/lexi-abc.html

If You have any questions, just mail me.

If there is a list of terms/words to translate some day, you can
contact me for the translation or for a review.

There is another German dict by Stefan Mintert:
http://www.mintert.com/w3c/trans/de/w3c-dict.html

Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968