Re: The Matrix Additions

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:05:32 -0400
Cc: www-qa@w3.org
To: Daniel Dardailler <daniel.dardailler@sophia.inria.fr>
Thanks for adding all these things -- just a few comments.

On Tuesday, August 21, 2001, at 07:34  AM, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>> RDF Schema also has stuff in there, but is not included in the Matrix.
>
> I added a line for RDF Schema, if you have more info for the content,
> just send them over.

The link to RDF Schema is incorrect, it should go to:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/

Notes/Tutorials might include:

An RDF Schema for the XML Information Set
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset-rdfs>

A Discussion of the Relationship Between RDF-Schema and UML
<http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-rdf-uml>

The Validating RDF Parser might be considered an RDF Schema validator:

http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst/RDF/