Re: The Matrix Additions

From: Daniel Dardailler <daniel.dardailler@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:34:55 +0200
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
cc: www-qa@w3.org, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

> Re: http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix
>
> RDF has a series of tests (I'm not sure I'd call them a test suite) at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/

I added a link to that page.

> RDF Schema also has stuff in there, but is not included in the Matrix.

I added a line for RDF Schema, if you have more info for the content,
just send them over.

> URIs are conspicuously absent from the Matrix. There's a test
> suite at the end of the RFC.

I wasn't sure what to do here since URI are not on the W3C
Recommendation track (done with IETF), but then I realized that HTTP
wasn't either and it has an entry in the table, so I added one for
URI, pointing at your earlier email with a python test.  If you want
to change that or add more info, just tell me.