Reminder: no meeting this Monday, next meeting Apr 4th

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:05:32 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

Just a reminder that we WILL NOT have our regular teleconference this
coming Monday, due to both Karl and I being absent; our next
teleconference will be on Monday April 4th, chaired by Patrick on the
subject of the Test FAQ ; I understand that Patrick will send the
proposed agenda before end of next week.

(FWIW, this information is, as always, documented at [1])

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#sched