Re: Umbrella Specifications Discussion

Le 05-06-15 à 10:54, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> But I can't tell at this point why we are introducing the concept of
> "umbrella specification" since I don't know what we're trying to
> explain
> about them or what we're trying to convey through them.

Usability.

> Well, I see that you want this as a user, but how does this fit in
> Variability in Specifications? What are the advanced topics regarding
> variability and/or conformance that need to be made about these
> types of
> specifications?

Ok that is clearer ;) Here there are two issues and we are not
discussing the same ;)

     * What do we mean by "Umbrella Specification" and why it's useful?
     * Should "Umbrella Specification" concept be in a document which
is addressing variability in specifications?

The content and the content holder ;)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***