progressing CC template

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:01:34 -0600
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Karl et al,

As I recall from Monday, I was supposed to propose how to progress the CC
template to a point where we could review and finalize it at
Dublin.  Here's my idea:

1.) Lofton will go through the current template, edit any discrepancies,
and define the links;

2.) Karl will take #1 and implement the links, plus implement
styling-for-clarity changes that he suggested.

If I finish #1 by early in the week, e.g., sometime Monday, would you be
able to do #2 by the end of the week?  Does this seem like a reasonable way
to progress it?