Next teleconf on *Monday* 31st Jan

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:25:16 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org, Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Hi QA WG,

We resolved during today teleconference and as based on the mail survey
results, to move the teleconferences back to Monday, starting next week.

This means our next teleconference will be this Monday January 31st, at
the usual time slot (11:00->12:00 am); Dimitris, I expect you'll be
scribing that teleconf. Karl should be chairing it, and given the
shortened teleconf we had today, I expect the agenda will be mostly
based on today's one, ie SpecGL issues processing.