W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > January 2005

Re: Agenda: Jan 26 QA WG teleconf

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:06:15 +0200
Message-Id: <f3507069b29458c84c0fde2fa1af943b@ontologicon.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

Hi Dom,

Sorry for the belated email. Is it at all possible to switch days, so  
that I take minutes next week instead of this week? I have a meeting I  
cannot reschedule.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

/Dimitris

On 26 Jan 2005, at 11:42, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:

QAWG telecon participants --

   Here is the final agenda for today teleconf.

The principal topic will be SpecGL LC issues resolution; issues list:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi? 
query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Q 
A&content=

Agenda
   =====
   Scribe: Dimitris
   Chair: Dom
   Template: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/telcon-template.txt
   Regrets from Karl, Lofton, Mark, possibly from Lynne

1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership

2.) routine business
* Technical Plenary registration: please register!
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TP2005/registrants#qa

3.) Changing teleconf day back to Monday?
Based on the quick email survey, there seems to be a small preference to
get back to meeting on Mondays. We need to confirm this, and decide the
next meeting dates.

4.) Test FAQ updates:
AI-20050111-03: DH to provide example of TCMS? (not yet done)
AI-20050111-04: TB to provide pointer to CSS Selectors Implementation
Report Template? (integrated in test FAQ?)
AI-20050111-05: DH to provide XSLT stylesheet used in HTML? (not yet
done)
AI-20050111-07: PC to create issues list related to TEST FAQ? (status?)
AI-20050111-08: PC/DH to "formally" publish revised TEST FAQ (with
date/version) in WG space within several weeks (status?)

5.) SpecGL issues
Dom's analysis:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jan/0074.html

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi? 
query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Q 
A&content=
* Classes of products unclear and dagenrous
* Conformance is not a yes/no proposition
* Avoiding device-dependent profiles
* Additions to error mechanism section
* Additions to "write tests"
* Formal vs prose language normativity
* Modesty requirement
Editorial(?):
* Structure/Numbering confusing
* Scope also helps reviewers determine when the specificati...
* Comment about HTML spec examples needs refinement
* Case of RFC2119 terms
* Correction to example about CSS extensibility
* "Identify depreacted features" too strong

   Logistics
   =====
   Zakim bridge: +1-617-761-6200
   11:00am-12noon EST.
   code: 7294 ("QAWG")
   IRC, see: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics#telcon

-- 
Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org
Received on Wednesday, 26 January 2005 15:06:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:19 GMT