From: www-qa-wg-request@w3.org <www-qa-wg-request@w3.org>
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Tue Jan 25 12:59:14 2005
Subject: feedback on TAML?

Hi all,

I would appreciate any feedback those of you that got a copy of the Test
Assertions Markup document have on it, so that I can get back to Jacques
on this topic; esp. of interest would be:
- whether this type of work looks like an interesting collaboration
opportunity between the W3C QA WG and a possible OASIS TC
- whether the current content of the document looks like an agreeable
starting point for such a work

Thanks,

Dom
W3C/ERCIM