Re: Test assertions ML

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:06:25 +0200
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

I'd be interested in a copy of the document.

Best,

/Dimitris

On 14 Jan 2005, at 11:15, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:

Hi QA WG,

As I mentioned during last week teleconference, we're trying to set up a
collaboration with OASIS on developing a Test Assertion Markup Language
that would be co-authored by the W3C QA WG and an OASIS TC. Jacques
Durand had started this work as part of his role in the Technical
Advisory Board.

He told me it was OK to share the first version of this document with
interested parties of the group; for IPR reasons, I can't distribute it
to the mailing list, but those of you that are interested in seeing the
draft should drop me a note, and I'll forward it to you.

Jacques Durand told me that OASIS was considering creating a TC to be
the counterpart of the QA WG in OASIS, and would be interested to hear
who would be able to participate in this TC...