Test assertions ML

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:15:28 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

As I mentioned during last week teleconference, we're trying to set up a
collaboration with OASIS on developing a Test Assertion Markup Language
that would be co-authored by the W3C QA WG and an OASIS TC. Jacques
Durand had started this work as part of his role in the Technical
Advisory Board.

He told me it was OK to share the first version of this document with
interested parties of the group; for IPR reasons, I can't distribute it
to the mailing list, but those of you that are interested in seeing the
draft should drop me a note, and I'll forward it to you.

Jacques Durand told me that OASIS was considering creating a TC to be
the counterpart of the QA WG in OASIS, and would be interested to hear
who would be able to participate in this TC...