Re: Latest draft of Test FAQ, and preparation for Wednesday's telecon

Sorry: I should have summarized the diffs, which are minimal. I can
certainly incorporate revision numbers or dates within the document if
people think this is important, but please not that I have incorporated
dates into the names of the documents I've published.

Anyway, the only diffs between this version and the version named
TestFAQ-20041221.html are that I've further softened the language in the
first question and have now completely withdrawn the suggestion that WGs
are less than enthusiastic about conformance testing, and I've added the
last question (about branding).

Thanks for the suggestions.