Re: Latest draft of Test FAQ, and preparation for Wednesday's telecon

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:47:04 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Could you summarize the changes made from the previous draft to this
draft?  I downloaded TestFAQ a few days ago and would like to know the
changes without reading through the old and new documents together and
doing a "diff".   Perhaps you could put a date/version on each draft so the
changes can be tracked?  Just a suggestion..

Thanks for all the hard work in creating these drafts.. I really appreciate
your efforts!

Best wishes
Tim Boland