W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > February 2005

Re: Agenda: Feb 14 2005 QA WG teleconf

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:05:01 +0200
Message-Id: <ac7e3bb65cc65402e9160871de7578e3@ontologicon.com>
Cc: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

Group,

My line just got dropped, please try to dial me in again.

Thanks,

/Dimitris

On 14 Feb 2005, at 16:09, Karl Dubost wrote:


QAWG telecon participants --

   Here is the final agenda for today teleconf.

The principal topic will be SpecGL LC issues resolution; issues list:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi? 
query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Q 
A&content=

Agenda
   =====
   Scribe: Lofton, Richard
   Chair: Karl
   Template: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/telcon-template.txt


1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership

2.) routine business
* Discussion, about xml:id, versioning and extension

3.) SpecGL issues
	We will go through this list and we will continue. Please read them.

Dom's analysis:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jan/0074

(I hope people have read them)

#1052 "Classes of product" unclear and dangerous
	Ongoing: RK: Proposal for Classes of Products.
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0015

#1041 Conformance is not a yes/no proposition (wrt filling an ICS)
	Ongoing: Lofton will modify the wording before Feb 11

#1045 Avoiding device-dependent profiles
	Ongoing: Karl asks more information about it to Ian Hickson
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Feb/0023
	No answer from Ian Hickson

#1047 Addition to error mechanism
	Ongoing: Karl to write something about it
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0007
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0019

#1048 Additions to "write tests"
	Ongoing: Karl to write something to clarify
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0008
	
#1049 Formal vs prose language normativity
	Ongoing: Karl to write a good practice about it.
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0009
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0012
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0016
	Duplicate of 1091
	ACTION: karl to rewrite GP 5.E about formal  languages

#1087 Address Accessibility
	http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1087
	Lynne has proposed wording for the Scope of QA SpecGL
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Feb/0020

#1050 Modesty requirement


http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi? 
query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Q 
A&content=


   Logistics
   =====
   Zakim bridge: +1-617-761-6200
   11:00am-12noon EST.
   code: 7294 ("QAWG")
   IRC, see: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics#telcon




-- 
Karl Dubost - http://www.w3.org/People/karl/
W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***
Received on Monday, 14 February 2005 16:05:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:19 GMT