Re: discussion of spegl comments

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:58:29 -0500
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Hi Tim,

Le 02 févr. 2005, à 16:45, Tim Boland a écrit :
> When will these comments will be discussed so I can let Wendy know
> (see forwarded message following)?

It depends on the progress we make at each teleconference, but I
believe Wendy is more interested by answer to the influence of SpecGL
on WCAG 2.0 more than their own comments on SpecGL. :)

If it's very urgent, we could try to find someone at the next
teleconference to help them to answer part of their questions.

Best

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***