Re: Draft minutes of 19 August telcon

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:10:54 +0200
To: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi Patrick,

A few comments on the minutes:
Le lundi 22 aoŻt 2005 ŗ 12:08 -0700, Patrick Curran a ťcrit :
> 3.) Spec GL Recommendation [2]
>     Lead: Karl Dubost
>
>     - Champagne!
>
> KD: SpecGL has been published. All - congratulations.
> TB: how will we handle errata?
> KD: small changes will be easy - larger will require a commitment from the IG

I think Karl said larger changes would require a new WG, thus commitment
from the Advisory Commitee to charter such a group.

> 7.) Graphics and Reorganization of Variability in Specification [6]
>     Lead: Karl Dubost/Dominique Hazael-Massieux
>
>     Graphics [5]
>     Reorganization - Deadline 22th
>
> KD: has circulated a draft - is surprised by the volume of comments. Is happy to incorporate.

(that was comments on the graphics that Karl circulated rather than on
the draft; I, not Karl, circulated a new draft :)

> DH: has started to restructure the doc. Doesn't want to do anything too radical before our deadline.

More precisely, I said I removed the note about the open issue on how to
move from a spec category analysis to a CoP analysis, since it was
unlikely we would come with anything interesting in the short amount of
time remaining.